While they are called Suncatcher, these tulips are mostly an eyecatcher! Blooming mid to late spring, these high-stemmed tulips with their fiery resemblance seem to almost literally lit up gardens and landscapes. Yet, these flowers are able to withstand both wind and rain! The intense colored flower heads will brighten up gardens, as well as the spirits of all who pass them. Order the high-quality Suncatcher tulips and other wholesale flower bulbs at De Vroomen, the garden retailer for professional landscapers, growers and garden centers! About the Suncatcher? tulips Triumph tulips are renowned for their long, sturdy stems and endless varieties of bright colored flower heads. The Suncatcher tulips with their bright golden yellow to fiery scarlet-red petals are no exception real exemplars of these high-quality bulb flowers. About the Suncatcher tulips:
- Bright yellow to orange Triumph tulips;
- Bloom mid to late spring;
- Grow up to 18? (45 cm);
- Are low maintenance and require little watering;
- Are resistant to most pests.
- Prefer full sun or partial shade;
- Prefer well-drained, rich and fertile soils;
- The flower bulbs must be planted 3-4? (8-10 cm) deep into the ground;
- Plant the flower bulbs well before (6-8 weeks) the first frost.
Mid to Late Spring
Shade, Sun, Sun/Shade
50 Bulbs per Bag