Primrose yellow flowers, strong stems.
Tulip Strong Gold
$16.50 per package
For bright landscapes, Strong Gold tulips are a perfect choice. The primrose yellow flowers with strong stems are beautiful and resilient perennials. Notice how the bright yellow makes for an amazing contrast with the green foliage. These high-stemmed tulips have petals in a vivid yellow color and will bloom from mid-spring to late-spring, ideal for landscaping purposes and planting bloom beds!
Tulips and landscaping
Tulips are often used in landscaping, especially in the Netherlands where our flowers at De Vroomen come from. They are highly adapted to temperate climates with moderate rainfall, such as in the Netherlands, Canada and the United States of America. In our assortment you’ll find a wide range of tulips in all colors, from bright yellow Strong Gold tulips to deep red tulips. Take a look at our catalogue for our assortment tulips and other perennials.
Another reason tulips are often favored in landscaping is for their resilience and need for little to no maintenance. About the Strong Gold tulips:
- The Strong Gold tulips need a period of cold before they bloom. Plant the tulip bulbs therefore before the winter, somewhere between september and december;
- Plant the flower bulbs four inches in the ground and two inches apart from one another;
- The high-stemmed tulips will grow up to 16 inches;
- The flowers bloom from mid-spring to late spring;
- Tulips also make for beautiful cut flowers.
Order the Strong Gold tulips online
You can order the Strong Gold tulip bulbs, other wholesale flower bulbs and garden products online at De Vroomen. Take a look at our catalog for our assortment plants and garden products. We ship to Canada and the USA.
The Strong Gold tulips are available at De Vroomen in spring.
Mid-Spring through Late-Spring
Shade, Sun, Sun/Shade
50 Bulbs per Bag