Tulip Golden Apeldoorn
Large pure yellow flowers, good naturalizer.
At De Vroomen, we sell lots of Dutch flowers. The Tulip Golden Apeldoorn shows terrific, bright yellow flowers and will steal your gardener’s heart. These tulips go sky high and look stunning in fields, both as containers in the garden or balcony. The Tulip Golden Apeldoorn owes its name to the city in The Netherlands, where the tulip comes from. In Holland, tulips are known as a member of heritage. Order tulip flower bulbs online, at De Vroomen, and enjoy the lovely, bright color of the Tulip Golden Apeldoorn.
Grow Tulip Apeldoorn
- Plant the tulip flower bulk bulbs from September until December
- The Tulip Apeldoorn shows its bright yellow flowers from April till May
- The blooms rise up to 21-25” (55-63 cm)
- Palnt the flower bulbs 4-6” (10-15 cm) apart
- The Tulip Golden Apeldoorn is a annual plant
- The long stems grow one flower per stem
Care for Tulip Apeldoorn
The Tulip Golden Apeldoorn loves a sunny spot. Plant the flower bulbs in an average, medium, well-drained soil. The flower bulbs aren’t suitable for containers or flower pots. Tulips can’t be missed in the flower fields, order the Dutch famous flower online at De Vroomen.
Order Tulip Golden Apeldoorn
Can’t wait to plant the Tulip Golden Apeldoorn? Order your bags at De Vroomen. We ship your order to the USA and to Canada.
Available from the end of August.
Shade, Sun, Sun/Shade
50 Bulbs per Bag
Cut Flower, Fragrant