Tulip Blend Long Lasting Giants
Bright red, soft purple, bright yellow, and pastel pink are the colors that make up the Long Lasting Giants tulip bulb blend. The Darwin Hybrids Tulips are known for their flower size, stem strength and dazzling colors. The tulips grow up to 26 inches high with big flower heads, making them a breathtaking enhancement of every yard or landscape. The Long Lasting Giants flower bulbs are professionally grown to brighten up landscapes for several springs with shades of lavender, rose/cream, and crimson red/yellow two tones. Long flowering perennials Blooming from mid-spring through late-spring, the Long Lasting Giants truly give meaning to their name. Although tulips are low-maintenance flowers, they do require proper planting and watering to flower:
- As other tulips, the Long Lasting Giants are to be planted before the winter to bloom in spring;
- The tulip bulbs should be planted before the first frost, as they need a period of cold weather before they can bloom. Plant the flower bulbs therefore between September to December;
- Plant the flower bulbs four inches into the ground to be protected against the frost and two inches apart from one another for the roots to have sufficient space;
- The tulips should only be watered in periods of severe droughts, as they are accustomed to living in areas with moderate rainfall.
- High-quality flower bulbs;
- Healthy plants;
- A variety of color and size as shown in our catalog;
- Excellent planting by following the instructions on the package;
- Proper handling of customer complaints.
Mid to Late Spring
Shade, Sun, Sun/Shade
50 Bulbs per Bag