The Eranthis Hyemalis is an early bloomer that shows its yellow flowers from January until March. These flowers stay low and make a fantastic combination with other spring bulbs like snowflakes and crocuses. The bright yellow colors cheer up every dull walk path and grass fields. Also, under trees these flowers are often seen.
About the Eranthis Hyemalis
The flower bulbs are ideal under deciduous trees. The Eranthis flowers prefer a humid average ground. Make sure there’s enough nutrition in the ground, Eranthis love nutritious soils. The flower has a stunning look: the cup-shaped yellow flower leans on a collar of green foliage. The Eranthis is a fast naturalizer and covers fields in no-time.
Plant Eranthis Hyemalis
- The Eranthis Hyemalis bulbs need to be planted in fall, August until September.
- The flowers grow up to 4”(10 cm) high and open their cup when the sun is shining. If the sun goes down, the Eranthis Hyemalis closes its flower.
- Plant the wholesale flowers bulbs in September, about 4” (10 cm) deep.
- The flower bulbs love a humid soil, lay the bulbs in water before putting them in the ground.
- After the flowering season, add organic compost to the soil.
Order Eranthis Hyemalis at De Vroomen
For high-quality wholesale flower bulbs, order your flower bulbs at De Vroomen. We have been experienced as a retail flower bulb supplier for almost 90 years. Order flower bulbs and ship to everywhere in the USA and Canada.
Available from the end of August or early September.
Shade, Sun, Sun/Shade
15 per Sq. Ft.
100 Bulbs per Bag