- You cannot add "Daffodil Yellow Cheerfulness" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Daffodil Tête à Tête
Yellow flowers, bunch flowering. Fragrant.
The wholesale daffodil tête à tête is one of our most popular dwarf flower bulbs available at De Vroomen. The flowers grow only up to 6” (15 cm), and therefore are ideal for planting in patio containers or at the front of the border. The deep golden yellow trumpets appear in early spring, from March till April. Remarkable with this daffodil is that each stem bears up to three flowers per stem. How to plant Daffodil tête à tête Before planting daffodil bulbs like Daffodil tête à tête, keep these simple steps in mind:
- Plant Daffodils tête à tête narcissus in early Autumn, in September, October, November
- Plant the daffodil bulbs in well-drained soil.
- The daffodil flower bulbs love a sunny or semi-shady place
- Daffodil tête à tête’s bloom from March till April
Very Early-Spring through Early-Spring
Shade, Sun, Sun/Shade
50 Bulbs per Bag
Border, Deer Resistant